Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More swaps..

Been busy crafing to get my swaps out on time..I just love swap-bot..I'm adding pics of my swaps and will have to edit to put in the usernames..So without further adieu..


This is the 1st set of Angel tags from my swap..They are from Sunshinesuperman..There's tea and notecards as well..




Here's a couple keychains from the keychain swap from Koalascout....I was also sent a charm for my cell phone with my username..But Valerie claimed that already..lol..




Here's my Heart Dotee from the swap..She's sooo cute!!..I LOVE Dotee's..She's made by Gosney6..Just ADORABLE!!!! I also recieved some wonderful fabrics to make more Dotee's..



Here's my Kitchen towel and pot holder..It's GORGEOUS!!!And I also was sent the pattern..They are from Alaskamarie98..Doesn't she do great work??




Here's some tea from my tea swap..She included a pic of a teacup with a saying..It's from Reducereuserepurpose..



This is the start of my friendship ghan with 7 inch squares..They are from Bub..I can't wait to recieve and ofcourse make more..It's gonna be sooo pretty..



I'm having an AWESOME time on swap-bot..You should really give it a try..And I have more swaps going out and incoming..Postage isn't really that bad and I know I'd just spend the money on something else..lol..So why not this..I also get something..Win win to me..Hope you all have a SPLENDID evening..And will post again soon..

Crafty Hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment